Things that made me smile today…
1. Looking at the picture of my favorite boys — my son and my two nephews. They are just so adorable it melts my heart.
2. Watching my son’s baseball game. I didn’t just smile. I roared and cheered. It was just pure joy watching those boys play.
3. A facebook message from a ghost from the past. Made me realize that there are people you forget, and there are people who remember you.
4. Justin Bieber song Baby. Drives me crazy everytime I hear it, yet once it’s in my head, I simply can’t stop singing.
5. Unexpected bank account balance. There is a money angel after all.
6. New red lipstick.
7. Buying something nice for my sister.
8. My baseball mom friends. Their stories, jokes and paranoia.
9. A little boy named Marco.
10. Staying under the sun and the scorching heat without being catty and whiney. Helps to know that I don’t sweat, I glow.
11. Enjoying a long shower after a hot, exhausting day.
12. A monkey bear.
13. Writing a seemingly senseless blog… Just because.