What has happened so far…
- I took out an old pair of black skinny jeans and was thrilled to find out that they still fit.
- I look sexy in said jeans
- They are playing ’80s music over the radio
- I just heard Melt with You by Modern English
- I was able to watch another Criminal Minds episode (without He-Man hovering over me, asking me why I enjoy watching such disturbing shows)
- Note to world: I love Criminal Minds. He-Man can’t do anything about that.
- Note to self: STOP obsessing about Derek Morgan
- Checked email. Got a writing project (Yay!)
- Replied to project coordinator. Tried to sound formal and professional.
- Failed at sounding professional. Excitement gave me away.
- Opened ym to chat with besties.
- Found one friend and one cousin to chat with.
- Cousin’s internet connection conked out. Was left with friend.
- Friend decided too busy to chat, logged off before I can say supercalifragilistic….
- Listened to A-Ha’s Take on Me for the second time.
- Checked my email again for first assigned writing work. No new email yet.
- Note to self again: Don’t harass project coordinator!!
- Checked out FB page for interesting news/status/ posts. Found nothing worthwhile.
- Checked the weather forecast for the weekend. It says more rain.
- Listened to the song Footloose.
- Attempted to do a Kevin Bacon.
- Stopped self from doing a Kevin Bacon. Wedge shoes made it difficult.
- Decided to blog.
- Tried to write something inspirational or profound.
- Decided not inspired enough to write something inspiring.
- Ended up with this entry.
- Went back to obsessing about Derek Morgan. Sigh! (It’s the weather!!!)
- Realized I have to turn mommy mode on and hit the groceries… otherwise family will go hungry the whole weekend.
Having said all that… Now wishing everyone a fun weekend ahead.
Keep safe. And warm!!!
* lovin’ the rain *
*** *** *** *** *** ***